whitecourt Trailblazers 2012 Rally Is A Go

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Follow the signs to the Whitecourt Seniors Circle (Downtown Whitecourt) for parking and registration. Ride Saturday, Sunday or both days. The routes will be posted at the Seniors Circle and trails will be marked
Join us throughout the weekend for a social at the Seniors Circle.
» Friday 4pm-12am
» Saturday until 12am
» Sunday until tired.....

SATURDAY'S RIDE | February 18
Pre-register Friday from 4pm-9pm or Saturday 8am-11am

SUNDAY'S RIDE | February 19
Pre-register Saturday from 5pm-6pm or Sunday 8am-11am

ASA TRAIL PASS required to ride and MUST be presented when registering.
ASA Season Pass = $70/snowmobile
ASA Day Pass = $15/snowmobile

POKER HANDS
» $15 for the first hand/per family
» $10 for additional hands

» Each poker hand includes a Sled Raffle ticket while available
» Additional tickets can be purchased for $5 while available

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just make sure you & Chet pull one of my tickets on that sled buddy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you & Chet pull one of my tickets on that sled buddy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

If things go as they have for the past 3 sleds the club has raffled off, the winner will be within 20' of the sled when the draw is held.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rally still a go. Heard they are grooming still so snow must be enough to groom. Enjoy the rally on those wonderfull trails

snotwister

Reaction score
I was just in whitecourt today and there will be no problem with the ride there this weekend.Dont get discouraged while your driving there as there is no snow until your actually in whitecourt.The snow is from whitecourt north west towards fox creek.East of whitecourt by only about 2 km your out of the snow already.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
278 riders at the rally today. Snow was not too bad, no complaints about the trails (except a few that started late). Snow is better north of town so if your schedule is open for Sunday come on out. Giving away a 2012 800 Polaris Pro Switchback 144" tomorrow at 5:00. Registration starts at 8:00

trailrider

Reaction score
Yes it was a nice day for a ride, me and the wife and our youngest son did the ride today. Good job by the Whitecourt Trailblazers on the trails we had a blast, it was the sons first poker rally he is now a realy big fan and wondering when we can do it again. Looking forward to tommorows ride we heard from a lot of people that the north trails are in even better condition. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WORK BY ALL INVOLVED Trailrider and family

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously??? A local won the sled??? Sounds a little fishy to me ;) I had a pile of tickets in the the draw? Anyhow I rode both days with my boys and had a blast, great job Trailblazers! thanks for all your hard work so we could have a great weekend riding! My boys (11 years and 15 years old) had the time of their life...even though the snow was on the light side.

Top Bottom