Whitecourt Poker Rally

Wildreaper

Reaction score
Was just wondering how the snow conditions are and what to expect at the rally.
Also do we need to book tickets for the freestyle event?
We got rooms at the HOJO, just wondering if that is a decent place to stay?
Thanks

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are good, 6" fresh plus below zero all week and a crack grooming team should make for a great rally. Saturday 2 loops one 100ish kms and the other 50-60kms Sunday completely different loop about 65 km. United church ladies will be serving their excellent homemade soup and sandwiches at the seniors circle again this year for a nominal fee. Tickets for the freestyle show will be available at the gate. WTF is HOJO?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't even know we had a Howard Johnson in town...oh well....Never claimed to be smart.

Get with it man, it's the old Travelodge down town. You knowthe one that has changed names 10 times in the last 3 years.:d

700mountainmax

Reaction score
I hope that your rally was a success.
Was just wondering what the snow conditions are like in that area. I am of the understanding that your snow coverage is way above ours over here. Just curious as to the general theme of things is it all trail riding or are there other options. Mother nature seems to be of the opinion that we have all the snow we need here I would like to have a chat with her.!! :nono: Thank you for your time.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get with it man, it's the old Travelodge down town. You knowthe one that has changed names 10 times in the last 3 years.:d

usually the HOJO is were to get a BLOW JO from the local HO HO. iN ANY TOWN!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that your rally was a success.
Was just wondering what the snow conditions are like in that area. I am of the understanding that your snow coverage is way above ours over here. Just curious as to the general theme of things is it all trail riding or are there other options. Mother nature seems to be of the opinion that we have all the snow we need here I would like to have a chat with her.!! :nono: Thank you for your time.

Trails were groomed this week after the rally and are in excellent condition. You can have a blast on the pipelines, cutlines, powerlines, etc... but we have not had alot of fresh snow in the last 2 weeks so hey may be fairly tracked up.

Top Bottom