Whitecourt Poker Rally 2011

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 19 and 20
Whitecourt Seniors Hall-downtown for registration
PreRegistration Friday for Saturdays Ride:5pm to 9pm
Saturday 8am to 11am registration. Preregistration on Sat for Sunday's ride 5pm to 6pm.
Sunday 8am to 11am
Hands must be in by 4pm to win prizes.
Cash and prizes for men and women.
Lunch available at Seniors Hall and snacks at some checkpoints. Fuel not available.
Routes will be posted at hall and trails marked. Approximately 75-100 km on a different route each day. Ride one day or both days.
$10 per poker hand for ASA members.
$15 per day trail pass for non-ASA members.

robb

Reaction score
Planning on being there for the weekend. Any suggestions on where to stay? Are there hotels that cater more to the sled club than others?

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Planning on being there for the weekend. Any suggestions on where to stay? Are there hotels that cater more to the sled club than others?

I am not sure which hotels cater to the club. I am a fellow sledder and have to say Trudy at the Lakeview is amazing. I am hoping to make it down that weekend and that's where I'll be staying :)
lakeviewhotels.com
780-706-3349

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nova (new) 780-779-2399
Quality Inn (old but clean has a bar)780-778-5477

Western Budget (New)780-706-2030
Ritz (oldish but clean) 780-778-5055

all have been club supporters in the past, Nova and Ritz and the Quality Inn are the easiest to access the trail system from.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I am not sure which hotels cater to the club. I am a fellow sledder and have to say Trudy at the Lakeview is amazing. I am hoping to make it down that weekend and that's where I'll be staying :)
lakeviewhotels.com
780-706-3349

I spoke with Trudy and she is offering a rate of $89.00 based upon double occupancy for this event. See you there!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey maybe I will win on my ticket from the sled show?? fingers crossed

skiprock

Reaction score
Hi there summiteer, If 'd like to attend the Sunday ride only, how can I register as I'm in Edmonton? Can I do it via phone, e-mail/internet? Any info would be very helpful. Thanks, Todd.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there summiteer, If 'd like to attend the Sunday ride only, how can I register as I'm in Edmonton? Can I do it via phone, e-mail/internet? Any info would be very helpful. Thanks, Todd.

You can preregister Saturday from 5 to 6 at the Senior's Cirle in Whitecourt or you can register Sunday morning at the Senior's Circle from 8 to 12 and then head out on the trails.
All of the info for the rally is on our website http://www.whitecourttrailblazers.ca/

Last edited:
Top Bottom