Whitecourt groat creek

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to groat creek campground next weekend with a bunch of people,some i know some i don't the one thing we have in common is we all ride quads,utv's,dirtbikes.Just wanted to see if anybody thats been there and knows if the riding is anygood and if there is any must see trails.:beer:cheers.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea where it at compared to the campground that you are staying at or where they are, but the is an old bomber that crashed that's supposed to be cool to see. And where a meteor hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to groat creek campground next weekend with a bunch of people,some i know some i don't the one thing we have in common is we all ride quads,utv's,dirtbikes.Just wanted to see if anybody thats been there and knows if the riding is anygood and if there is any must see trails.:beer:cheers.
I would check with county 780 778 8400 and see if the campground is open for public use it is reservation only stands out there is a gate locked all the time. Tough quading around that area as i dont think local sled club wants there trails ripped up plus lots of swamp and dead end trails. Lots of better quadding up old Windfall road just before lots of randome camping along that road around km6-9

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input we have reserved the campground for the weekend so were stuck with the area for riding,I've quaded windfall area It is good riding was just hoping for good trails where were going.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent weekend at groat creek,really nice group campground the trails were a blast.had some mechanical issues as usual but overal suggest this place to any big group.

Top Bottom