Whitecourt 2009 30th Anniversary Event

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next year we are celebrating our 30ieth anniversary with a big bang. We have arranged through Octane Addictions promotions to have some freestyle riders come out for the family day weekend to hold a competition in Whitecourt in conjunction with our poker rally. They will be some of the guys that competed in the X games this year. Some of the guys our club VP has talked to include Chris Burandt and Jimmy Blaze.

Last edited:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next year we are celebrating our 30ieth anniversary with a big bang. We have arranged through octane addictions promotions to have some freestyle riders come out for the family day weekend to hold a competition in whitecourt in conjunction with our poker rally. They will be some of the guys that competed in the x games this year. Some of the guys our club vp has talked to include chris burandt and jimmy blaze.

hot diggidy dog!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the Valentine day weekend???

Yes it is, What better way to spend Valentines day than sledding with your Valentine then taking her/him to the jamboree banquet and dance followed by a romantic freestyle show the next evening?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked my Room at Nova Inn for Feb 13-15

2 Months in Advance :p

and Bought my tickets for the Freestyle show.

I dont know how crazy these hotel rooms fill up, and tickets get sold for this Annual Whitecourt Rally so I didnt risk it.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ill be there ! thats for sure

thinking about if someone really will need a place to stay
i could prob arange something in my trailer !

Top Bottom