Where to ride close to Elk Island Park area

ATVLEE

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here and I am interested in getting back into ATVing, I would like to go around the Bruderheim area...I've heard great things about it. Trouble is, I have no idea how to get there once I am in Bruderheim.
Can anyone help me out...

Thanks
Lee

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'ATVLEE".... Sure lots of info will head your way soon as lots here ride the area.

ronan

Reaction score
H i ATV Lee.
Bruderheim is on the way to the town of Red Water. Take hwy 21 throught Fort saskstchewan and continue on. It turns into hwy 15. When the road heads directly west keep an eye out for a railway crossing. Just past the crossing, turn left (north) on 830 and go 11km and then turn right (west) and go about 2 km to the stagging area. You should also check out Red Water which is about 15 minutes past bruderheim. You just continue north on 830 until you decend down to the n.sask river. Turn left and cross the bridge. About 3 km from the bridge turn right on gravel road and travel approx 4km (over a small bridge ,past gravel pit) then turn left (north) and go 3.5 km to the staging area. It has more sand than bruderheim and less mud and is a larger area to explore. Have fun ,ride safe ,and please respect others and the environment as these are the only areas left that are close to Edmonton.

ATVLEE

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys...I don't get out as much as I would like to(not many guys I know own machines) so my wife is urging me to meet up with some guys and go ride. She figured this would be a good place for me to meet some people with common interests...man I sound lame.LOL

L

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
H i ATV Lee.
Bruderheim is on the way to the town of Red Water. Take hwy 21 throught Fort saskstchewan and continue on. It turns into hwy 15. When the road heads directly west keep an eye out for a railway crossing. Just past the crossing, turn left (north) on 830 and go 11km and then turn right (west) and go about 2 km to the stagging area. You should also check out Red Water which is about 15 minutes past bruderheim. You just continue north on 830 until you decend down to the n.sask river. Turn left and cross the bridge. About 3 km from the bridge turn right on gravel road and travel approx 4km (over a small bridge ,past gravel pit) then turn left (north) and go 3.5 km to the staging area. It has more sand than bruderheim and less mud and is a larger area to explore. Have fun ,ride safe ,and please respect others and the environment as these are the only areas left that are close to Edmonton.

Do you not mean.... If traveling from Fort Saskatchewan ?
-- When the road heads directly(East/West)
-- On 830 and go 11km and turn right (East)

ronan

Reaction score
Ya I Guess I could have worded it a bit better by making Ft Sask. the starting point. ATVLEE let me know if you plan any trips and if I have the time I'll join you.

Top Bottom