Where to buy?

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember reading last year of people buying a SPOT and getting the subscription for free. Does anybody know of any place offering this deal this year? If not, any suggestions on where to buy?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an original spot for sale, I believe the subscription for a year was around $100. PM if interested in the spot, its in 100 percent perfect condition with not a mark on it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an original spot for sale, I believe the subscription for a year was around $100. PM if interested in the spot, its in 100 percent perfect condition with not a mark on it.

may i ask why you are selling, i am thinking of a spot unit and value any info you may have thanxs

assaultbear

Reaction score
Picked up a SpotII for 169.00 @ London Drugs. Cabela's flyer came out and they are listed there for 149.00.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the free service was a promo for a yahoo.com service, called fire eagle. if you signed up for the service they paid for your subscription. it was a limited time offer and expired in dec 2008....I posted it on the site when it was active, I got in on it as well as a few others.

dtb

Reaction score
I have an Iridium Sat Phone for sale as well as a Globalstar with Car Kit if anyone is interested

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Anyone around BC or Valemount area should PM whispercreek he is a dealer for them out there and really knows his stuff. A good last minute stop for anyone out there that doesnt already have one. I think a spot should be like a beacon... everyone should have at least one in their group.

Top Bottom