When you say get the popcorn.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When you say time to get the popcorn, what doo you really mean?

Our popcorn is made in an older air popper and into a stainless steel bowl. A big bowl!

I have enough left over for a breakfast of straight vegetables in the morning with a healthy helping of dairy product.

Nearly two servings of Orville Redenbacker's Hot Air corn (that's the little measuring cup on top of the popper), half cup of fresh butter, some salt and voila......

Take same to office and get involved with the antics of S&M....heehaw!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 186

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Gee I thought we were the only ones that used a hot air popper with real butta

We got one of these must say the 'corn is pretty awesome also

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you say time to get the popcorn, what doo you really mean?

Our popcorn is made in an older air popper and into a stainless steel bowl. A big bowl!

I have enough left over for a breakfast of straight vegetables in the morning with a healthy helping of dairy product.

Nearly two servings of Orville Redenbacker's Hot Air corn (that's the little measuring cup on top of the popper), half cup of fresh butter, some salt and voila......

Take same to office and get involved with the antics of S&M....heehaw!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Looks exactly like ours .

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the old air popper. Besides it's noisier the beep it's nice lol

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Air popper too....but hang on to your old ones like FS has...

CSA has instituted new rules in Canada for air poppers and a 1200 watt unit is about the biggest you can buy in Canada now.

FS if you look on the bottom of yours it will likely be a 1400-1500 watt output. You need at least 1400 watts to properly pop most corn and the Canadian ones just dont cut it. Many people roast coffee beans in them too and same story, 1200 watts wont cut it.

Simple solution though, slip over the border and the ones sold in the US are all 1400 watts and over. I think we have brought about 6 back now for friends.

More useless trivia for your day...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Air popper too....but hang on to your old ones like FS has...

CSA has instituted new rules in Canada for air poppers and a 1200 watt unit is about the biggest you can buy in Canada now.

FS if you look on the bottom of yours it will likely be a 1400-1500 watt output. You need at least 1400 watts to properly pop most corn and the Canadian ones just dont cut it. Many people roast coffee beans in them too and same story, 1200 watts wont cut it.

Simple solution though, slip over the border and the ones sold in the US are all 1400 watts and over. I think we have brought about 6 back now for friends.

More useless trivia for your day...

That's why the one I bought for my son made pee-poor popcorn with a lot of left-over kernels.

Thanks man.....

Top Bottom