Whats the news on the m1100t? STILL WAITING

shaunster111

Reaction score
I have a snopro limited 50th snowchecked just wondering what dealerships are telling everybody. Last I heard is that their just starting to produce them, and shipping will begin end of oct beginning of nov. But they have di#ked me around so much i dont know whats going on. Anyone hearing anything different? i just want it in my garage so i can start the mods and ride.:mad::confused:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything on mine yet either. Planning on calling later today and see what they say.

M1K

Reaction score
Over on Arctic chat a dealership is Sk has received a few xf 1100t's....with pics...there coming!!

spikeydave

Reaction score
Buddy from GP has one on snow check and has been told by a reliable source that they are having issues with engine shortages from Japan and may not get his until Jan. He isn't too impressed at the moment but what can a guy do.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was recently in Edmonton at ase motorsports. Tyler has a xf1100t there that I sat on and started up. For anyone who hasn't seem them in person yet, let ms just say this... I think they're certainly gonna make the doubters eat their words. They seem like they're gonna be relatively agile for a 4 stroke, I think so anyways. The steering sucks tho, the handlebars drop to your knees when you turn to either side. I was told my 1100t should be here in two weeks!

Kruchy

Reaction score
Two weeks? How do you guys get any delivery dates? My dealer told me they show up when they show up.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
I just got the call from Don at Dons speed parts in wainright today at 3pm and he told me my new proclimb 1100 turbo 50th ann. is in!!!! He will have it ready to pick up on thursday!!! so im a pretty excited guy I imagine they will start pouring in now

craighardy

Reaction score
I was recently in Edmonton at ase motorsports. Tyler has a xf1100t there that I sat on and started up. For anyone who hasn't seem them in person yet, let ms just say this... I think they're certainly gonna make the doubters eat their words. They seem like they're gonna be relatively agile for a 4 stroke, I think so anyways. The steering sucks tho, the handlebars drop to your knees when you turn to either side. I was told my 1100t should be here in two weeks!
What m1100 t did u order? I also ordered a m1100t green sp from ase motorsports, trying to find out when it will be here

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was told my 50th anniversary edition should be here within 2 weeks, if you didn't snow check one you won't see anything till January. Good thing I snow checked

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying anyone here is right or wrong, I'm just curious to know who's telling you they won't be here till january? I didn't snowcheck mine, just paid mine in full for a one that's supposedly ordered in as stock and I was told just a few more weeks. Who told you January?? That's not good if thats true... I have a revy trip planned for the 7-14 of January.... Guess if they don't show by middle of December I'll be switching to the 800 and throw a turbo at it.

shaunster111

Reaction score
There coming in!!! Dealership is saying anytime betwen now and 15th. Now what are the first things you guys have planned?

Last edited:

craighardy

Reaction score
Just phoned arctic cat, my m1100 turbo green sp doesn't even go on the line until end of nov!! Had sled trips planned, this sucks

Top Bottom