What's the most impressive riding you've ever seen?

G

Guest1

Buck Lake Bobs kid tearing it up in Revy a couple years ago on a Rev with too much NOS. Most impressive rider I've seen, cant remember his name.

AA...it is Corey (Mikasomething like that...LOL)...saw him ride Sugar Bowl a few years ago the day before BIS on his NOS REV...Unfugginbelievable.

He was at BDSO as well on a Carbon Fiber Rev last year.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
AA...it is Corey (Mikasomething like that...LOL)...saw him ride Sugar Bowl a few years ago the day before BIS on his NOS REV...Unfugginbelievable.

I think the last name your looking for is Micku and your right it is Corey. Shawn is the oldest of the two.

Lanko

Reaction score
I would have to agree with all of the posts so far all of these riders are unbelievable. For an all around awesome back country rider I would have to put Rob Alford on the list, some of his downhill decents are amazing, steep, deep and technical (slednecks, dave craig films, etc.) and Geoff Kyle for the crazy azz drops and jumps that guy pulls off, guys got some extra large nads.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats the exact same time I saw him ride, Cory Micku, he pumped so much NOS into that thing it was workin like a limp dick by the weekend.

Anyone have a video clip of that day ?

G

Guest1

NM nailing the Cornice in B3 ;) and Irmen conquering Turbo in B2 :p

:beer: to all the GREAT riders who do what they do.

OVER!!!

ps...Watching Rip "n" Tear climb at BDSO 2007 was awesome...convo went something like this...

Rip...Hey Fab I am going to climb that.

Fab...Climb what?

Rip...That line.

Fab...:eek:...you are fuggin NUTZ Rip

Rip...:d

Fab....You want a burger before you go?

RIP....STFU

Cartel

Reaction score
I agree sweet vid's Cartel.......does anyone know how i can download those to my 30 gig MP3 player? I'm diggin' the softer tunes in the big air bash, it's a nice change from the usual Rob Zombie. Anyone know the song played in Big Air?

If you want to download them what I did was get real player off the net, the free trail version, what that does is it allows you to download anything you watch, there will be a pop up just above the vid in the right hand corner asking you if you would like to DL.
Click that and it downloads it into real player, then from there if you want to put it on a MP3 player you have to get a converter to change it to the format if it is not one that is already suported by your MP3 player (I know that the ipod does not support the real player format, so you have to get a converter off the web to make it work, don't worry they are readily available)

As for the song in Big Air Bash its called "Bullet and a Target by Citizen Cope"
I am deff into the more mellow music that was added to these vid, i was getting tired of the screamo that is usually mated up with vid's.
Another great song by Citizen Cope is "Let the Drummer Kick"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuQmJzt_q0[/media]
Check it out listen then DL it if ya like it, its not the full version of the song, its only half as long, but you get the idea.
I want to put together a vid sleddin vid with this song, it suits the mellow flow of deep deep pow turns!! and with the slow-mo jump shots.

Hope this helps

Mike

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh only 20 more sleeps until I get to try my M8T,

thanks for the footy, it was great, ummmmmm POW

Top Bottom