Whats the current

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i stayed at the best western a few eeks ago. nice place, clean, good food, 2FOR 1 PIZZA NIGHTS, and locked gate so after hours nobody can get in or out unless on duty staffer opens gate or moves vehicle to get out under covered port in front of door. also if yopur there soon enough they have a plug in area for your truck and trailer. but you may get blocked in if parked there and its a busy weekend.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best western or the chalet continental are my favorites.

you were in town magnet?

ya just for one night i was delivering a customer unit to vancouver. was tryin to get the wife to let me take the sled and spend an extra day lol. saiid i got room to take it there and i am sure i can find someone to bring it home for me no problem lol. but she wouldnt go for it. trying to get her to go later this year some where nice and avy safe. like 150% chance of no avy. she is really scared of that issue. any suggestions.
i made the mistake 2 yrs ago telling her clemina never slides. we were going something came up couldn't go that weekend was the one that the hill climb hill slid claiming 2 peeps if i remember right. so she really scared now.

Top Bottom