What was I thinking

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like snow as a matter of fact winter could last 10 mths of the year and I'd be happy. But no this skinkin heat comes along and melt the precious snow into a bog of mud, dirty stinky cold wet MUD. How does a guy like me cope with that...... Woohoo brig home a 2009 Teryx, with 27" ITPMudlight XTR's, XT40 warn wintch and a soft top... PROBLEM SOLVED:rino:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, Enjoy!

What did that set you back?

Base model, with the tires, winch and a softop came in around 15200. Haven't got it off the trailer yet to put the winch on. They told me $350 to install winch so I figure installing a winch cant be any tougher than sled mods.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the amount they want to charge to install the winch is crazy. You're right they are not that hard to install. I've installed 3 on three different machines.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and also becoming a new UTV owner!!One of the best choices I have made is trading a quad for my Rhino.You will love it I love the utility plus the confidance of being strapped in with roll bar protection.These bad boys are incredible climbers and all around off road machines.If you ride like me get some underbelly protection and mount up that winch and enjoy

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSCF3499.jpg
    DSCF3499.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom