What to do and where get the parts for a track extention

freezeberry

Reaction score
I have a 99 formula dlx 670 121 track and want to extend. New to the Edmonton area (3yrs) originaly from back east and rode often there. I need parts and info on how to get my track mods done.
I d like to use it in the mts, ditches and alittle bit trail riding. Think I d go for 144 track with some good grip but does there have to be any upgrades in the drive. Any other suggestion to get this machine to performe better are welcome. Really need to get this done soon, itching to go ride!!!Thanks and happy sledding to all.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me people used to use the Summit extension on non-Summit sleds...but I think in 99, the Summits were 136" tracks...?

Or...check out Tracks Canada website...they have rail and tunnel extensions.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tunnel extension from ZX chassis will fit ( 2000-2001 Hymark Summit ). You'll need a bumper, cooler, etc. I've never seen rail extensions for the ARM rear
suspension, so you may be looking for a used skidframe (which isn't a bad thing, as weight transfer will be an issue with the stock rear skid.)

megatron customs

Reaction score
call jarred at aap 780-460 9101 he will hook you up with the goods and all the info you need to do it.

Top Bottom