What skis should I put on my new sled?

Reaction score
I just bought an '06 RMK 700, and it needs a new set of skis. Some of you many have already talked to my boyfriend about this, but I'm a tiny girl, and need the sled to be as light and easy to through around as possible. I've heard Simmons are good, but they are a bit prices and I had heard heavier. Any ideas what I should get?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought an '06 RMK 700, and it needs a new set of skis. Some of you many have already talked to my boyfriend about this, but I'm a tiny girl, and need the sled to be as light and easy to through around as possible. I've heard Simmons are good, but they are a bit prices and I had heard heavier. Any ideas what I should get?

Simmons all the way

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you should consider powderhounds,I have Simmons on my wifes sled and Powderhounds on mine,Mine are way lighter and I like em more.They have cool graphics as well!
catmando!

Reaction score
Ya I have been reading the Powder Hounds might be the way to go. I just hadn't heard of them before, but for me the lighter I can get the better, at 110lbs its hard to throw a sled around as it is, so I can use all the help I can get

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never tried the powder hounds but i have heard that they are a little more forgiving than the simmions. Saying that, I love my simmions.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the powder hounds are a great ski i had them on my dads gen 2 and i loved them and i have simmons on my rev and they are good as well

Top Bottom