What are they worth??

Jdog55

Reaction score
Need some advice on 2 Ski Doo Summit 800's

I have a 2nd home care company in Lake Tahoe and a client just sold there home. In the garage are 2, 2006 Summit 800 sleds. One of them is a 151 and the other a 144. They are sitting on a brand new trailer. She asked me to sell them but I don't know what they are worth.

She paid around 20K in 2006 for the 2 sleds and trailer straight from the dealership. They went into her garage and have been sitting there ever since. Never been rode.

Understanding there are issues with them just sitting and no warranties anymore etc... I am trying to figure out a fair price. We are also in the midst of the worst snow winter in recorded history. The local ski doo dealer is gettting hammered. they haven't sold a thing.

I don't want to give them away but I am also realistic about the economics of this winter. I did ask a friend who rides and said "ewwww 2006? That's a tough year for that sled guy." Why is that? something not right about the 06?

Thanks in advance

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your friend is pulling your leg. The Rev 800 Summit in '06 many believe is the best mountain sled Doo ever built. Not sure about US pricing down there but they are probably worth $3500 a piece down there? Not sure about the trailer.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in candada a clean 06 rev people still ask $5k maybe a bit more all depends whats been done

down there I would think still worth $4k...if clean low miles

like snopro said one of the most desirable doo's made to date... great sled

Top Bottom