Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wetaskiwin Air Show
August 7 & 8, 2010
Reynolds-Alberta Museum

Wetaskiwin Air Show: Full Throttle despite losing CF-18 Hornet from lineup. While the Canadian Forces has canceled the appearance of the CF-18 Demonstration Team at the Wetaskiwin Air Show, August 6-7, the show will still go on with an action-packed line-up including the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, SkyHawks, a P-51 Mustang and several other award winning performers.

Different kinda of geek than attends the Tuner Car events - but a geek non the less...lol...

Oh, I'll be attending....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin Air Show
August 7 & 8, 2010
Reynolds-Alberta Museum

Wetaskiwin Air Show: Full Throttle despite losing CF-18 Hornet from lineup. While the Canadian Forces has canceled the appearance of the CF-18 Demonstration Team at the Wetaskiwin Air Show, August 6-7, the show will still go on with an action-packed line-up including the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, SkyHawks, a P-51 Mustang and several other award winning performers.

Different kinda of geek than attends the Tuner Car events - but a geek non the less...lol...

Oh, I'll be attending....

I'd like to go, but I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, then heading out camping for the week on Sunday........ Next Year!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It was an awesome show on saturday, and i hope todays show was just as good. Huge attendance, and there wasn't a bad seat on the field. It had a raised field area, and you take your chairs and plop 'em where you like and watch from there. There was also some limited grandstand seats, but most people took their own foldable chairs......... Well worth the $20.00 entrance fee, and the prices for food was reasonable too. Lots of great flying, and the snow angel's were the highlite of course....... I forgot my camera, but sbr took lotsa pics, and will post in a week or so. He had to go to sask for a week.

Top Bottom