Wetaskawin BRP dealer.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I found a new dealer, so far so good. I needed an axle for my XMR that still had warranty. Since BRP shutdown Trackside in Olds I needed to find a new dealer. I called Bow Ridge in Cochrane and the retard in service told me that axles have never been covered under BRP's BEST warranty and never would be. Alright then, move on to Turples, they never called me back. Finally bite the bullet and look further away in Wetaskawin. Wetaskawin Motorsports got me in with no drama, got the axle covered and out the door in two days. They even hooked the BUDS up and corrected a name in the LCD display and didn't charge me even though I offered. Sucks I have to drive 150k to a decent dealer but that's the way it goes.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I found a new dealer, so far so good. I needed an axle for my XMR that still had warranty. Since BRP shutdown Trackside in Olds I needed to find a new dealer. I called Bow Ridge in Cochrane and the retard in service told me that axles have never been covered under BRP's BEST warranty and never would be. Alright then, move on to Turples, they never called me back. Finally bite the bullet and look further away in Wetaskawin. Wetaskawin Motorsports got me in with no drama, got the axle covered and out the door in two days. They even hooked the BUDS up and corrected a name in the LCD display and didn't charge me even though I offered. Sucks I have to drive 150k to a decent dealer but that's the way it goes.
Kibbles has had good service from the Wetaskiwin crew as well. Did you call Trackside? Somebody told me a week or so ago that they were still doing BRP warranty. Not sure how accurate that is....

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my first new sled from Wetaskiwin Motorsports. I called every BRP dealer in Alberta and even Sask and BC to find the best deal. All were same price on sled so it came down to extras thrown in and Wetaskiwin Motorsports did what they needed to make sure I was a customer.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kibbles has had good service from the Wetaskiwin crew as well. Did you call Trackside? Somebody told me a week or so ago that they were still doing BRP warranty. Not sure how accurate that is....

Yeah, checked with Trackside, no go. Never talked with Marvin though, just the bearded one.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Recently brought my buggy over there for Service, (moved into the area ), seems to be a nice bunch of folks and treated me well. think i am gonna like it around here, away from " pot hole city".
icon14.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom