Westlock rally feb 1 2014 this is fun ride

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are there places to fuel up along the way?

Last year the half way point was back at the start, so you could fuel up from your pickup there. Otherwise, no there are no fuel locations on the trail. Closest gas station is the Dapp Store where you'll turn off Hwy 44

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this still happening on Saturday? Curious as the snow conditions are kind of crappy.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this still happening on Saturday? Curious as the snow conditions are kind of crappy.

as of yesterday they were saying yes, they sent their groomer out around the trail today and will make a decision based upon the groomers findings.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looked on the Flatbush 511 alberta camera just now. Its snowing up that area right now. Tyler and Sara are going up to the rally. Pm them to maybe ride together if you all want. You guys can set up a meeting time and go from there.

I`m going and cutting trees on the Flatbush Trail. It needs to get done before the Jamboree

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna take my boy up if its a go. Rode their trails a couple times last year and we liked em. How far past their normal staging area is the saddle club or is it the same place?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't make it to the rally. Had some family show up unexpected for the weekend. How was it?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had heard that there was 110 sleds there and that they had done a very good job on the trails, I wish I could have been there as it sounded like it was a blast.

Top Bottom