We're taking this show on the road!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
This weekend, Nov 6-8, 2009 we will be attending our first ever sled show as vendors!!! We will have our Trax 2 Treadz booth at the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association show in Regina at the Canada Centre Building - Evraz Place.

We will have lots of Skinz products including the lightweight Nytro Seat and the mesh hoods for both the Nytros and the M series sleds to check out. We have ordered in a variety of goggles from Habervision and will also have the eliminators available for sale too. We have just picked up a new product line Cyclops motosport lights and will have some of their lines available for you to have a boo at. We will have a full line up of our other product lines too: Marathon, Superclamps/glides/hang alls, Roo tool pouches, Child Riding Belts and Tekvests.

Stop by our booth and say Hi and check out our show specials!!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I'll be there Saturday. Do we get any kind of S&M Discount?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff guys!! Take lots of pics!:d

Thanks Mom!!!

Funny story about the camera...well not so funny now that I think about it....anyways....I dropped our camera and broke it the lens wouldn't go back in on it so I asked my smarter half to fix it for me because, he can fix anything. NOT SO.......our camera is sitting on our kitchen table in 800 pieces!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mom!!!

Funny story about the camera...well not so funny now that I think about it....anyways....I dropped our camera and broke it the lens wouldn't go back in on it so I asked my smarter half to fix it for me because, he can fix anything. NOT SO.......our camera is sitting on our kitchen table in 800 pieces!!!

OH NOOOO!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Peeps who go to the show Take lots of pics of the Trax 2 Treadz booth and other booths please!!!
:):):)

Top Bottom