Wells/ Barkerville

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone been out there yet? Havent heard from that area yet this season. Keep us posted please

highmark600

Reaction score
I was up at Groundhog Lake and Yanks Peak last weekend. Totally awesome conditions, trails were groomed and lots of powder! I'm going back out there once it warms up a bit.

Wells Snowmobile Club

highmark600

Reaction score
I was out there last week. Conditions were pretty good, had a good time. Check out their website for updates: Wells Snowmobile Club
Are you taking the 3100 Road all the way from Likely?

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going on the 25,26 Feb want to know how things are long trip from Fort St John we want lots of snow and fun

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time up there this week-end.Lots of sleds out there,but didn't meet up with any on the trail.Still lots of area left to play that isn't pounded down.This bowl was well used.

Attachments

• 100_1257.jpg
    100_1257.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 99

vtlbill

Reaction score
Was there today. Groundhog Trail was groomed. Weather is great. Snow is packed down pretty good though. Heading to Yanks for the 2nd of January. Will let you know how the snow is there.

vtlbill

Reaction score
Yanks was better than Groundhog was. Found some good powder and lots of area's that were not all tracked up. It was also snowing when I left. Can't wait to go back in February.

Top Bottom