Weather and snow conditions

powderbasher

Reaction score
Had to do a casual belt break in this morning on my 06. Weather was +9 already and there is still 2 ft of snow on the bush trails. This is 12 miles south of whitecourt. There is more snow towards foxcreek. 2 to 3 ft in untouched places. Planning on a ride on thursday, working till then.
Sledding aint over yet people.

Attachments

• o6 summit x april 001_1_1.jpg
    o6 summit x april 001_1_1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
  • o6 summit x april 002_2_1.jpg
    o6 summit x april 002_2_1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
  • o6 summit x april 003_3_1.jpg
    o6 summit x april 003_3_1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 34
  • o6 summit x april 004_4_1.jpg
    o6 summit x april 004_4_1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34

Guest102

Reaction score
This is awesome news! I was planning on putting away my sled for the winter. If anyone wants to go, I havea STF deck, and can pull a trailer too.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
my buddy and i are heading up that way tomorrow...you're more than welcome to tag along. we're always looking for new people to ride with. send me a pm if you're interested.

powderbasher

Reaction score
:d Was out today again,just left from the house, had to leave quad behind when we got to heavier timber, snow got to much to handle, trying to rain and snow right now, the snow is going fast.:beer:

Attachments

• april 10 09 001_1_1.jpg
    april 10 09 001_1_1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 36
  • april 10 09 002_2_1.jpg
    april 10 09 002_2_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 40

powderbasher

Reaction score
my buddy and i are heading up that way tomorrow...you're more than welcome to tag along. we're always looking for new people to ride with. send me a pm if you're interested.

U guys will have a good ride still,remember, lot more snow towards fox creek. Pics of your ride is always good :beer:

Guest102

Reaction score
i will definitely post pics when we get back...i'm looking forward to one more ride seeing as we thought last weekend was it.

I was at the lamb og god concert last night :( If you're gooing tommorow or monday I'm down lol

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
didn't make it out...after all the rain and warm weather from friday we didn't want to waste a tank and a half of gas to possibly find out that the snow sucks. i haven't hit a single rock or stump this year and want to keep it that way.

powderbasher

Reaction score
didn't make it out...after all the rain and warm weather from friday we didn't want to waste a tank and a half of gas to possibly find out that the snow sucks. i haven't hit a single rock or stump this year and want to keep it that way.
Time to get the quads out.:d If u guys wanna come out this way quadding let me know.Endless trails out here :beer:

Top Bottom