Warn ProVantage plow lift

Gader69

Reaction score
Anyone using one? This is the newer screw type electric lift that uses a strap around the front bumper and fastens to the plow frame.I've had the old spool-type Warn lift on mine for years but last night it gave up the ghost and find out they don't make them anymore.Or is there any other universal type electric lifts out there I haven't seen?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use a snatch block tied up high on my outlander front bumper and the stock winch. line comes out of the winch pretty much level with the pulley and lifts the plow plenty high enough.

Gader69

Reaction score
I just use a snatch block tied up high on my outlander front bumper and the stock winch. line comes out of the winch pretty much level with the pulley and lifts the plow plenty high enough.

Might have to resort to that myself,mine's an '07 Outlander XT, you wouldn't have a pic of your setup teeroy?
I've just always used an auxiliary lift setup to save my winch, I plow alot of snow in a winter and that blade goes up and down an waful lot lol.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to resort to that myself,mine's an '07 Outlander XT, you wouldn't have a pic of your setup teeroy?
I've just always used an auxiliary lift setup to save my winch, I plow alot of snow in a winter and that blade goes up and down an waful lot lol.....
I don't think I have any pics of it, have since got a 1533 massey tractor for snow removal and don't use the quad for plowing anymore. I used a 12" X 1" sling strap mounted choker style to one of the lower bumper bars and looped it over top the highest bumper bar and hung the snatch block hook from it. the strap is still on there, I can go snap a pic of that. when the plow isn't on I used the strap to keep my winch hook up high so guy wouldn't have to reach into the muck to find it when stuck. hope this helps...

Gader69

Reaction score
I don't think I have any pics of it, have since got a 1533 massey tractor for snow removal and don't use the quad for plowing anymore. I used a 12" X 1" sling strap mounted choker style to one of the lower bumper bars and looped it over top the highest bumper bar and hung the snatch block hook from it. the strap is still on there, I can go snap a pic of that. when the plow isn't on I used the strap to keep my winch hook up high so guy wouldn't have to reach into the muck to find it when stuck. hope this helps...
[URL]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/strap002Medium_zpseeb57afd.jpg[/URL]
Thanks teeroy, gonna try your setup, just gotta find a small snatch block locally and should be good to go.

Top Bottom