Warn 2wd - 4wd Conversion Kit

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On my Honda I have the Warn 2 wd - 4 wd Conversion driveshaft kit. It seemed that It was jambed up in 4wd and I could not get it into 2wd. I put some Fluid Film on the handle and sleeve at the handle and let it sit overnight. It works, It gets corroded right at the handle you pull. Keep that well lubricated. Otherwise this is a great item for an atv when it has only 4wd, I recommend it.
Ron

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you find it and how much? they are like 370 on ebay which i find alittle high because after shipping its gona be like 500-600 $ to get it here.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my Honda I have the Warn 2 wd - 4 wd Conversion driveshaft kit. It seemed that It was jambed up in 4wd and I could not get it into 2wd. I put some Fluid Film on the handle and sleeve at the handle and let it sit overnight. It works, It gets corroded right at the handle you pull. Keep that well lubricated. Otherwise this is a great item for an atv when it has only 4wd, I recommend it.
Ron

I put one on my old rancher. Greatest thing for handleing. I bought mine for $300 U.S. at DennisKirk - Production Website Home page At the time we were only 20 minutes from the warehouse.

Top Bottom