*Wanted* riding budies near St.Albert/Edmonton

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello My name is Andre, Im 14 years old living in St.Albert AB. Im looking for some people to ride with. My dad has a bike but he doesnt ride much all (he is bailing on me) I ride a 2007 KTM 250 SX-F and I enjoy riding prety much anything (sand, trail, track, hills, ect). Riding keeps me out of trouble, it my way to escape reality but lately ive been doing it less and less. if its ok if I tag along please drop me a PM :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello My name is Andre, Im 14 years old living in St.Albert AB. Im looking for some people to ride with. My dad has a bike but he doesnt ride much all (he is bailing on me) I ride a 2007 KTM 250 SX-F and I enjoy riding prety much anything (sand, trail, track, hills, ect). Riding keeps me out of trouble, it my way to escape reality but lately ive been doing it less and less. if its ok if I tag along please drop me a PM :d

Oh Andre I am starting to feel so sorry for you kiddo, not being able to live your passion is a huge set back. Once the weather turns decent again, i'm sure that Johnny will get you out to his track, and we will try our darnest to get you out riding with us when we can! I will definitely keep you in mind when I'm lonely and need a riding partner :)

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Andre I am starting to feel so sorry for you kiddo, not being able to live your passion is a huge set back. Once the weather turns decent again, i'm sure that Johnny will get you out to his track, and we will try our darnest to get you out riding with us when we can! I will definitely keep you in mind when I'm lonely and need a riding partner :)

Thanks LadyDirt that means alot :yahoo:

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DUDE IF YOU NEED A HUG JUST ASK!!!!!!!!:d:d

I feel your pain my man. My entire life I have been addicted to riding, and although my dad was my support, I didnt always get to go out and ride. He had his own hobbies (old car shows), and mine took a back seat. Thing is, you seem to be a real go-getter. Thats awesome! That means you'll get yourself out riding all the time, no matter who will or will not come ride with you.

If I wasn't going to a wedding this weekend I'd be riding, which means you'd be riding. Lets plan for gettin you out the weekend after. might have a bobcat out to finish building that weekend too. I'll need help testing out some jumps. you down?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel your pain my man. My entire life I have been addicted to riding, and although my dad was my support, I didnt always get to go out and ride. He had his own hobbies (old car shows), and mine took a back seat. Thing is, you seem to be a real go-getter. Thats awesome! That means you'll get yourself out riding all the time, no matter who will or will not come ride with you.

If I wasn't going to a wedding this weekend I'd be riding, which means you'd be riding. Lets plan for gettin you out the weekend after. might have a bobcat out to finish building that weekend too. I'll need help testing out some jumps. you down?

Definatly!:d Ill put some paper away from this months pay check for gas and what not. ill also have to get my valve cover threads fixed too. I hope my dad will take my bike in to my buddies shop. it means alot to me when S&M people care! THANKS!:d have a good wedding johny.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yay another KTM party hehe :d Mine likes to stay for sleepovers, it gets all sorts of attention from Johnny;)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha mine got a half decent bath from all the rain on Sunday sitting in the back of my truck while I did all my running around :p still pretty filthy though

Top Bottom