Wanted 200 Mercury Sport Jet

EH TEAM

Reaction score
just motor. Why are you selling a boat? Just about to build one but havn't started. If selling what and for how much?
Cheers, Woody

iqrpoo

Reaction score
Now who do you know that can build a fast or tough enough boat on the coast that can keep up with team P.G.? Better buy a bigger motor.
Sweet pic on the '06 by the way, looks like someone gained about 50# in Costa.
I sure hope this isn't some dream you and Waxbone cooked up he told me what he was planning there ugh

EH TEAM

Reaction score
Now who do you know that can build a fast or tough enough boat on the coast that can keep up with team P.G.? Better buy a bigger motor.
Sweet pic on the '06 by the way, looks like someone gained about 50# in Costa.
I sure hope this isn't some dream you and Waxbone cooked up he told me what he was planning there ugh

That ain't me on the 06 blind guy!!! His name starts with "S" ends with "Y" and in the middle you have "and". And to be honest, I think he's cutting wait?
Ya I found a bunch of scap steel on a logging road, so I went to princess auto and bought me first fisher price welder to tack it all together, through a sport jet into er and put the smack down on you puzzies river dance.
What's waxbone planning?? En-lighten me...

EH TEAM

Reaction score
That ain't me on the 06 blind guy!!! His name starts with "S" ends with "Y" and in the middle you have "and". And to be honest, I think he's cutting wait?
Ya I found a bunch of scap steel on a logging road, so I went to princess auto and bought me first fisher price welder to tack it all together, through a sport jet into er and put the smack down on you puzzies river dance.
What's waxbone planning?? En-lighten me...

That's right STEEL. It will be tough.

EH TEAM

Reaction score
Ya sorry I only have the complete boat...240hp Mercury, I dont think I want to sell it, was just curious, there are some 240hp sport jets kicking around.

Do you know of any off hand? Can't seem to find any yet with some random internet searches. If so details of where would be appreciated.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Do you know of any off hand? Can't seem to find any yet with some random internet searches. If so details of where would be appreciated.

Try Marks Marine in Medicine Hat. Last summer he had 2. But I havent been in there since.

Mark's Marine & Leisure IncPhone :(403) 527-4255
Address : Suite G, 1047 30 St SW, Medicine Hat

Top Bottom