vintage parts suppliers?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 83 kdx 250 with a bunch of broken spokes on the back wheel and a rotted rear tire. I'd like to get a complete new tire and wheel assembly but cant seem to find anyone who sells them online. does anyone know where to find one?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a bike you intend on riding lots you can buy new wheels online for $200-300. Then whatever tire you prefer. TUSK makes cheep wheel sets sold by Gnarly parts or Canada Motorcycle. The quality isn't bad. I would run them on my newer bikes no problem.

The there is also eBay. Shipping kills you though.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried looking at those, as well as multiple other sites and can't find a complete wheel but I can find wheel parts. Anyone ever respoke a wheel? How difficult is it?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the website site BIKEBANDIT.COM i ordered parts for my 85 big red in the past they have atv's , atc's etc and motorbike.

gregschweitzer87

Reaction score
For the love of all things that are more fun when potentially fatal, can someone PLEASE help me find a service manual for an old ****kicker!? '75 Can Am qualifier 250. Picked up a barn bike.. Let's me nice and say it needs...a little TLC. I've found a few manuals to pull and rebuild some of the parts, but I want to strip this to frame and build her back up. Looking for some literature to help me do this. Can anyone help??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom