Very disappointed with Park2go Edmonton

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never use them again. A friend that used them told me to check your mileage when you drop it off for your flight. When I used them I found they had put 91 kms on my superduty. I went all the way up the chain and the manager told me this is normal as your vehicle does not stay on site. They have parking lots throughout the city and your vehicle is staged 2-3 times while you are away then brought back to the airport site when you arrive home. I told him I would never use them again and I haven’t. For what it’s worth he didn’t care.
Wow, seriously.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, seriously.
Yes I was warned and I still tried them. What you don't know won't bother you I guess? If my buddy hadn't told me he was down half a tank of gas when he used them I would never had checked mileage.

• Wow
Reactions: zal

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny i looked at their reviews and they get lots of good ones, maybe rigged. Looked for your review and could not find it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny i looked at their reviews and they get lots of good ones, maybe rigged. Looked for your review and could not find it
The gun community all went after IBM when the federal govt chose them to organize the gun buy back. We hammered them on Google. They were falling farther and farther until someone at IBM was alerted. An hour later comments were shut down and the next day they reappeared on Google with all the negative comments gone and a 5 star rating again. Big Tech takes care of each other.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it was taken off the top of the list really fast. need to click on newest, or 1 worst filters to find it now.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i did click newest and no luck, anyways won’t use them. Leary when i just see stellar reviews gotta be rigged.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Right here two comments.

1E066C30-056F-4699-9F3C-26E01AD7B439.png

Top Bottom