Varda memberships

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Its time to renew your memberships for the 2011/2012 Season

Im currently working on the incentive list, but you can bet it will be as good or better than last year

The first 35 memberships faxed or emailed into the office before October 12, 2011 will be mailed a free day pass to the edmonton snowmobile and atv show ! Cant get much better than that !
250-566-4817 or varda@valemount.ca

Thank you all for your continued support, membership is more important that you think

Click this link to get to the membership section of our website and then look for the Form link
Please Become a Member - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's on the way!!! Come on the rest of you it's only 25 bucks to help keep the riding area's open!!!!!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just filled out the form. Will get it on the way with a cheque ASAP. Gonna do the McBride club membership this year too. We really do need to support our riding areas.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your are sooooooo lucky i have to be political and polite or your little hobbit a$$ would be burnnnnnnnned ! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk !

oppps, my account must have been hacked, i would never talk like that, LETS BLAME MAXWELL !

Last edited:

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my membership with the ticket to the Edmonton sled show, Thanks Varda.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
membership is just for club support and to recieve all the great discounts that come with it.

A season pass is 180.00 and that includes membership and gives you riding all year long.

Please call or email with any questions
Curtis

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It came up at the Show that a few folks may have not gotten their passes. Im very sorry for this and really have no reasoning. All memberships received before or one the 12th were mailed out immediately and should have easily made it to the Edmonton area in time. If yours did not come I sincerely appologize, but please contact me as your Membership card is in there and if missing, we will need to reissue.

Thank you
Curtis

Top Bottom