UTV Canada Garage Sale

UTV Canada

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Garage SaleFB.jpg

UTV Canada is blowing out thousands of discontinued and overstock SXS/UTV Accessories, most at below cost! Also up for grabs is the complete inventory liquidation of Pure Addiction Motorsports Specialty Snowmobile and ATV Products. For 2 days only - June 10 & 11 at the UTV Canada Warehouse. Products available for all major OEM Brands of SXS's. Gather your buddies and come on out!
Please see our website for full listing and details.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have heard thru the grapevine the list of stuff they are clearing out is fantastic!

I think it will be well worth the time for folks to wander down there to check it out.

UTV Canada are a great group of people and huge supporters of all things ATV/UTV, and even better a GREAT supporter of Snowandmud.com's Summer Jamboree's.

UTV Canada

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler! We appreciate the support. The list of products will be released today by 5:30pm MST on our website and guaranteed there will be something for everyone - even ACE owners ;). (BTW, we love being a part of Snowandmud.com and the jamboree.)

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice list of stuff. Would love to grab the harness bar but not sure it will work in the Max (I'd buy it for front or rear seats if it fit) and the item isn't actually on the site so I can't see any specifications.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I assume I can call in tomorrow and pay with credit card then pick up in the afternoon??

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey CamoJoe, I take it you got the Simpson 2" harness. Did you get the "I" or " Y" style? Neither are listed as harnesses for the Commander so just wondering about whether or not they'll install ok?

Last edited:

UTV Canada

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hey Warren! Give us a call tomorrow 780 986-8001 and we can totally help you out with the harness bar. We'd love to see it gone as much as you would love it on your machine!

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called and paid for a harness bar today but I'll call again tomorrow for a couple harnesses if you have some that will fit with the bar and my commander max. Thanks!

UTV Canada

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Harnesses are pretty universal, as long as there is a place to install them. Seeing that you have a harness bar, should be all set! Talk to you tomorrow.

Top Bottom