Used Sled Parts

Claas

Reaction score
Looking for used sled parts dealer near Edmonton area, Cat parts - 96 ZRT 800 & 01 Mountain Cat in particular...No luck with web searches, is there anyone out there that deals with this old stuff?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try ken Horst in Evansburg, don't have his # but he always has cat sled parts on Facebook for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dons speed parts is where you want to call. They are in wainwright, but well worth the call and they ship too!

Claas

Reaction score
for the ZRT - Looking for Coolant / Oil tank combo and the fill neck & coolant cap...she's a good ol ditch banger but don't want to pay ridiculous amount for new. And for the 01 mtn cat just looking for rear carrier rack / tail light combo. Thanks guys

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try Crowdpleasers Motorsports near Pigeon Lake. He had a fair bit of inventory in those years of machines.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try Dusty Dancer at Sled in the West he is a sled recycler out of Calgary ! # is 403-850-5266 Cheers !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled parlour also from carstairs

sent while drinking tea's

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Echo cycle in Edmonton has a pretty big used inventory. they are usually always parting out used sleds.

Nytroxpress

Reaction score
I second kitty cat parts out in Evansburg.
Ken is solid. He is reliable, good price, a good source for info, and help. Hell I dident even get my parts from him on one machine and he was more than willing to help me through the process of the rebuild. If he don't have the parts you need (unlikely for the M series forsure) he will find them and he ships everyday all over Canada. Wish there were more like him for all the other makes. My .2$

Top Bottom