Upgrade Timbersled skid

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think fox had a upgrade of having a extra resivoir tied in for the bigger fellas to run more air pressure that could also be a good option. And x2 for Dave at ride concepts he's a great guy to deal with and very smart!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update:

Dave at Ride Concepts does seem very knowlegable....HOWEVER, he has had my shocks 1 month now and it's looking like I get to go ANOTHER weekend without riding my new-to-me machine. I am starting to get annoyed.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get 'em back, order the Evol upgrade from Nextech for I think $350 or so, and do it yourself.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think fox had a upgrade of having a extra resivoir tied in for the bigger fellas to run more air pressure that could also be a good option. And x2 for Dave at ride concepts he's a great guy to deal with and very smart!

That's the evol upgrade. You can still only run 150psi in the main chamber but you can run up to 250 or so in the resevoir to help resist bottoming on the compression stroke.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well..speak of the devil and he's got them done. Won't have them for this weekend, but sled will be ready next week at least.

Top Bottom