UPDATED CALGARY SUDS NIGHT - TUESDAY APRIL 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRD

Reaction score
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE CHANGE OF DATE

The next snowandmud.com Southern Alberta gathering will be at SCHANKS North on Tuesday April 29th, 2008 from 7:00 pm til whenever.

April 29th, 2008
@ 7PM

SCHANKS ATHLETIC CLUB - North
103 Crowfoot Terrace NW
(403) 241-2400​

Please reply or pm me if you are planning to attend.

Looking forward to meeting some new members

ATTENDEES TO DATE:
*getr'done
*Dragonlady

Last edited by a moderator:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey do you guys ever do a Thursday night? I always have to work near freaking Sask most Wednesday mornings LOL

GRD

Reaction score
We will try to to the next one on a Thursday night!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey do you guys ever do a Thursday night? I always have to work near freaking Sask most Wednesday mornings LOL

cough, cough, I'm sorry I can't make it today, I'm sick. Just and idea.LOL:cool: But next time I'm sure we can work something out.:D

GRD

Reaction score
cough, cough, I'm sorry I can't make it today, I'm sick. Just and idea.LOL:cool: But next time I'm sure we can work something out.:D

Also cat girl, FYI dragonlady drives down from Edmonton and works the next morning!:D:D:D

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL I have done the *cough cough* thing to go sledding Depending on time of year ect as to whether I could make a Thurs too, but I would sure try :)

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get r done would anyone be interested in meeting in didsbury on saturday at my place maybe some reddeer members would showup BOB and lawn chair its going to be 9-10 above deck faces south or the heated garage wife likes to cook and we can BBQ

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get r done would anyone be interested in meeting in didsbury on saturday at my place maybe some reddeer members would showup BOB and lawn chair its going to be 9-10 above deck faces south or the heated garage wife likes to cook and we can BBQ

:cool: Hey papajake how about the next meeting we meet in your area for some suds, Then we know for sure its gonna be nice out. For a suggestion. [ like last week it was plus 25 and I planned a BBQ for the apprentice class at Nait for Today ....and look]. I'm sure we could work something out for the month after. We sure would like to see you and [Mrs?], at the suds nite on Tuesday.:D:D, and that includes all Snow and Mud RedDeer members, and the ones in between.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Dragon lady is WAY younger than me??? LOL I can't do late nights early mornings!! I might however weather pending make it on the 29th, I actually have a meeting that day in the city :)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Maybe Dragon lady is WAY younger than me??? LOL I can't do late nights early mornings!! I might however weather pending make it on the 29th, I actually have a meeting that day in the city :)

.... :shrug::dunno: Hard to tell age of a Dragon ! But she sure got fire power ! :cool::hunter2::knockout::Cool9::Snowmobile1::bike::clapping:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:DHope to see you there catgirl, and Bigfoot, and all those that got a PM from me.:DWhoever come to suds nite on Tues. See you all there.:D

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey GETR'DONE...... Not much for reply to sud night... What yer plan to keep on the climb or turn out ???.... Come to Stony & Ya can set the spruce on fire ! :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not going to make it either:(
month end for me, so I will be busy at work!!!
next time Im in or maybe the BBQ sounds good too. How many members from Chestermere?
lets BBQ and go boating the ice is almost gone and the boat comes out of storage this week.

GRD

Reaction score
Cancelled... Not enough interest! Will reschedule another time!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancelled... Not enough interest! Will reschedule another time!

WHAT:eek::eek:I thought CALGARY was the "it" town? And you guys pick on Us up north here, shame on you. Hopefully next time guys and gals I will meet you.
BUT THANK-YOU ALL FOR SAVING ME $150.00 in fuel and a $100.00 room, $30.00 bar tab. :D:DAnd I was willing to buy the first round. HUMMMMM

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WHAT:eek::eek:I thought CALGARY was the "it" town? And you guys pick on Us up north here, shame on you. Hopefully next time guys and gals I will meet you.
BUT THANK-YOU ALL FOR SAVING ME $150.00 in fuel and a $100.00 room, $30.00 bar tab. :D:DAnd I was willing to buy the first round. HUMMMMM

WHEW.... MINE WOULDA BEEN A $30.00 ROOM, AND A $100.00 BAR TAB..... LMFAO, LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom