unbelievable

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fawking joke. That girl from med hat. That killed her parents ad brother? Yeah she has a million dollar trust fund waiting do when she gets out. How did she get it? She received control of the families assets since her parents were dead

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fawking joke. That girl from med hat. That killed her parents ad brother? Yeah she has a million dollar trust fund waiting do when she gets out. How did she get it? She received control of the families assets since her parents were dead

I cant remembered was she charged as an adult or juvenile? If juvenile she must be close to getting out:eek::eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
people die from bad decisions every day....

seems to me deciding to kill someone is a bad decision, not unlike deciding to operate a blow dryer in the shower, or chasing down a bear to get an upclose picture....

it's often sad when someone dies because of a bad decision, it's sometimes humerous (darwin awards) but thats life...it happens.

seems to me criminals who commit heinous crimes, obviouse premeditation to commit crimes against other people etc MADE A DECISION which could potentially GET THEM KILLED.... sad but true...

Bring in the death penalty... would it be sad if a life was taken without just cause? of course it would but unfortunately people die every day due to decisions of a much smaller magnitude...

THIS IS HOW THE CANADIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS....

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian convicted killer, torturer and sexual deviant. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.[2]

Paul Bernardo was arrested in 1993 and in 1995 was convicted of the two teenagers' murders. He received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. Homolka, however, "portrayed herself as the innocent victim of a murderous monster. [In 1993], she struck a deal with prosecutors (later dubbed the 'Deal with the Devil') and pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the deaths in exchange for a 12-year prison sentence. Videotapes of the crimes, found after the plea bargain, showed her to be a more active participant. Public outrage about Homolka's sentence had barely cooled by the time of her extremely high-profile release from prison in 2005".[3] She lived in the province of Quebec for a time and in 2007, was speculated to have left Canada for the Antilles, new partner and baby in hand.[4]

Shame on us.....

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people die from bad decisions every day....

seems to me deciding to kill someone is a bad decision, not unlike deciding to operate a blow dryer in the shower, or chasing down a bear to get an upclose picture....

it's often sad when someone dies because of a bad decision, it's sometimes humerous (darwin awards) but thats life...it happens.

seems to me criminals who commit heinous crimes, obviouse premeditation to commit crimes against other people etc MADE A DECISION which could potentially GET THEM KILLED.... sad but true...

Bring in the death penalty... would it be sad if a life was taken without just cause? of course it would but unfortunately people die every day due to decisions of a much smaller magnitude...

THIS IS HOW THE CANADIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS....

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian convicted killer, torturer and sexual deviant. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.[2]

Paul Bernardo was arrested in 1993 and in 1995 was convicted of the two teenagers' murders. He received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. Homolka, however, "portrayed herself as the innocent victim of a murderous monster. [In 1993], she struck a deal with prosecutors (later dubbed the 'Deal with the Devil') and pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the deaths in exchange for a 12-year prison sentence. Videotapes of the crimes, found after the plea bargain, showed her to be a more active participant. Public outrage about Homolka's sentence had barely cooled by the time of her extremely high-profile release from prison in 2005".[3] She lived in the province of Quebec for a time and in 2007, was speculated to have left Canada for the Antilles, new partner and baby in hand.[4]

Shame on us.....

Yup shame on us! I cant believe a doctor can recommend to expand privileges for a known killer like Li because he deserves it. He was found not guilty by insanity but how can any doctor prove that the little voices in Li's head will not get him to commit another murder? Will the doctor expose his own family to this? Doubt it. I know they are not releasing him to the general public but in my opinion this is one step closer. Lock him up and lose the key:mad:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup shame on us! I cant believe a doctor can recommend to expand privileges for a known killer like Li because he deserves it. He was found not guilty by insanity but how can any doctor prove that the little voices in Li's head will not get him to commit another murder? Will the doctor expose his own family to this? Doubt it. I know they are not releasing him to the general public but in my opinion this is one step closer. Lock him up and lose the key:mad:

Hmmm I bet if someone walked up put a .44 bullet through his head they could be in and out of the mental hospital by the time the next sledding seasons starts.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang insane asylum, just like an animal shelter. Bring enough spare change I bet you can take one home with you as a pet!

Top Bottom