UFOs Regularly Spotted

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Native Americans drawing indicate aliens with space helmets that date back hundreds and hundreds of years. Back when there was no technology. I'm thinking there are aliens out there. They even have an alien dress up in their ceremonies. Just my take.
Yes I think we are pretty full of our selves if we think we are the only beings in this or other universe's for that matter.

Todo10

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dave Fravor: Yep. The Tic Tac's still pointing north-south, it goes, click, and just turns abruptly. And starts mirroring me. So as I'm coming down, it starts coming up.

Bill Whitaker: So it's mimicking your moves?

Dave Fravor: Yeah, it was aware we were there.
What can be the reasons some object is mirroring a plane? It doesn't make sense from my point of view

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they have that kind of tech I would think we wouldn't see them, a good magician can fool our eyes.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Native Americans drawing indicate aliens with space helmets that date back hundreds and hundreds of years. Back when there was no technology. I'm thinking there are aliens out there. They even have an alien dress up in their ceremonies. Just my take.

Really old, amazed me as a kid. You might like it big g

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the 80s there were a lot of sightings, even by cops, in this area. Maybe some not so believable. Reports of cattle mutilations and I remember there being a horse that was reportedly mutilated in someone's barn. IDK. I remember my grandpa telling me about a group of yearlings that had been mutilated near the Niobrara river many years before.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a radioactive element for a new propulsion system like what Navy pilots witness when they run into these crafts?
So this is the super dupper premium with no ethanol? Chainsaws are going to explode!!!

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a radioactive element for a new propulsion system like what Navy pilots witness when they run into these crafts?

Like a nuclear powered deep space probe... something launched, programed to avoid detection.

Probably more than one source from different millennia

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is really interesting. The most interesting part, to me, is how this isn’t front page news everywhere you look. Seems like someone’s controlling the narrative.

Top Bottom