Ufc

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Hey, did anybody else think that the UFC 94 this past Saturday was one of the best ever? Some of the most solid fighting in the past year!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love GSP for all the talk that bj did he sure didn't back anything up. great fights all night.

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Gotta love GSP for all the talk that bj did he sure didn't back anything up. great fights all night.

GSP is probably one of the best things going for the UFC right now. The other fight that blew me away was the light heavyweight between the two Brazilians.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a great fight but i was pretty disappointed to hear about GSP greasing up. Apperantly fighters have complained about him in the past.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly, I was so pumped to see the beatdown GSP gave Penn that I really don't remember who else was fighting......I woulda paid the fifty to see that alone....:d

one that did stick out was the Jones/Bonnar fight....that John Jones dude is the real deal. we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future, great fighter. caught Bonnar with that backspin elbow deal....almost jumped outta my chair! :beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
honestly, I was so pumped to see the beatdown GSP gave Penn that I really don't remember who else was fighting......I woulda paid the fifty to see that alone....:d

one that did stick out was the Jones/Bonnar fight....that John Jones dude is the real deal. we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future, great fighter. caught Bonnar with that backspin elbow deal....almost jumped outta my chair! :beer:

I agree, that John "Bones" Jones is the real deal and to think the kid is only 21 years old. WoW

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was no way Penn could beat GSP, that guy is huge. The spinning elbow was unreal.

Top Bottom