Two Hills Snowmobile Rally

twohillsboys

Reaction score
Lakeland Breakers Outdoor Society is holding a snowmobile rally on March 5 2011. Registration from 9:30 to noon.Cash and door prizes for drivers and riders. Mid-trail lunch & supper. Only first 250 entries accepted. For more info call 780-632-9680.

twohillsboys

Reaction score
The boys say there will be aproximatelly 60 miles of trail and if anyone needs fuel haulled to the mid-trail lunch they have vehicles going that way.

twohillsboys

Reaction score
Insurance, registration, and ASA trail pass are required. and we are still working the details out on the amount of the cash prizes for the top three drivers. I can tell you there are some beautiful door prizes from some very generous people starting to accumulate in my garage.

twohillsboys

Reaction score
Thirty five dollar entry fee for the driver, twenty five dollars for the rider, and fifteen dollars for an ASA daypass

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4+ upcoming Lakeland Rallies & details posted at

Your Lakeland Ride'n Event post'r

twohillsboys

Reaction score
Plans are to have the trails groomed by wed. night. The trail picked is for all drivers, new and old. It is a senic ride down the Vermillion river to Misidora, and then north into the community pasture to the Cougar Patch cabin for mid-trail lunch. From there back into the pasture on a different trail to Misidora and back on the Vermillion river to Two Hills

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are kids (mine are both under 12yrs and passengers) considered riders and $25.00?

twohillsboys

Reaction score
Riders are twenty five and they have a chance for prizes, midtrail lunch, and supper. We are staging from the hall in Two Hills

Top Bottom