turbo 97 ski doo how to?

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so friend and i were joking te other day and it gott taken to far, now an 86 phaser is laying in the truck, chevy spirit turbo is waiting to be picked up and waiting on the payday for the 670 engine :rolleyes: my qestions are how do you increase the fuel pressure? (i seen where 45lbs is what i need) how do you rig up an oiling system for the turbo? and can we safely run about 7 lbs of boost without dropping the compression? or is it simple to drop compression? if anyone has pics of turbo 670 theyd be a huge help as we are building it from scratch, and what jetting should we start at? were at 6000ft

taylorbok

Reaction score
haha, your going to need a high pressure fuel pump and boost reference fuel pressure regulator, and for oiling you need to either build or buy a tank and an oil pump. at 7 psi with stock head your going to have to run race fuel or lower comp. for carbs your going to need power jets

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
safest way to do it, and probably a hole lot cheaper, sell the 97 for 1500 bucks and by an 08 ornewer thats already turboed. just sayin.

Top Bottom