Tunnel Polishing

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Tuesday morning I am dropping my sled off At The Truck Spa here in Calgary to get the tunnel polished. I have done it myself in the past but never after a couple of days of buffing never got the finish I would have liked and the shine that I got never lasted for more than a couple of rides.
Well after looking at Kens photo album of past sleds he has done I will never try polishing a tunnel again period. He sands out any scratches so if your sled isn't new it will come out mirror like
Prices range from $150.00 - $225.00 for a mirror like finish that comes with a special coating that makes the shine last longer not a clear coat that makes redoing afterwards a tough job. His website is and phone is 403-236-2976.
With winter approaching and his business slowing down with truckers getting tanks and wheels shined you can get your sled in and out most likely same day. I'll post pics when I get it back.

Cheers,
Dave

PS ( Only 42 sleeps: till my first ride !!!) :d:d:d

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave,
How did it go at the Truck Spa? Got any pics?

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u have pic's i'd like to see them. i've seen some of his stuff from his photo album it looks like they do a pretty good job.

Top Bottom