Truck Stuck In the City

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nothing could have made SummitRic happier than having to come pull Sledbunnyracing's Chev truck out after I high centered it in front of my house on our City's Grader Job!!! That's tonight Dec 12/06 at 7pm.
I'm soooooo embarassed...pulled by a Ford
:eek:
Photo here->
:faint:

GRD

Reaction score
Great to Picture

Not enough clearance on the chev of yours.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I must say, I too am a big fan of that picture. But I know how easy it is to get stuck on the city streets right now too.....

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stuck truck

what you didn't see was the dodge just out of frame ready to pull both of them out...

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ENOUGH!!! Driver Error. Not the Chev...I really like my Chev. For you tekim, I have a great shot of me trying to pull a Dodge Dully out of the snow...with my Grand Prix! And Ford...Don't get me started.
Carefull boys, we will get bumped to the "War" section if we scream too loud.
:crying3:
I think it takes a bigger man (Me) to post an embarrassing shot like this than any...whatever. It's just funny and I had to share it with everyone and let you have a good laugh on me.
:D
Cheers and Seasons Greatings, lets hope there is more snow on the way.
;)

GRD

Reaction score
Chev got stuck, till the ford showed up

Sounds like a country song!

FYI. We were in Edmonton on the weekend with my wife's ford fusion car, visiting my sister. She lives in the westend near Groat Rd and 107th. Her street was terrible. I was able to park her car, almost got stuck. But the caddy parked behind me (chev product) got stuck. Two ford drivers, pushed it out.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mr. Bunny you have to show new truck stuck pictures because you have not been to the hills yet to show your sled stuck pics yet.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Stuck Trucks

WE'VE SEEN OUR SHARE OF STUCKS IN THE MTNS........ WE'VE EVEN GONE UP WRONG SIDE ROADS AND HAD TO TURN AROUND(TRAILER AND ALL) BY UNHOOKING THE TRAILERS ETC.... WE'VE NEVER BEEN STUCK YET. KNOCK ON WOOD.:specool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Backing Up

Summitric, remember in Eagles pass you backed up about 1/2 a mile with a trailer and a deck on top. You were awesome, not even a minor jacknife.
A bit dicy two years ago when in Valemont and the 4x4 began sliding sideways on the ice while going up...100 foot clif to drop off if it would have kept going.
Stuck, touch on wood, not yet.

Attachments

• Enticers2011.jpg
    Enticers2011.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 35
J

j-rock

that's too funny... those other roll over pics are right by my place... acerage on the west side of hw2. just south of the jesus christ is lord barn...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From my experience that picture is not that uncommon,and if anyone knows about gettin stuck!LMAO!
catmando!:ThumbsupMsn:

G

greg

My Ford Got Stuck To On Snow From Grader & My Buddeis Chev Had To Pull It Out But Thats Becuase Chevy Owners Are Scard To Park Like That They Alwasy Get Stuck The Back Wheels Came Right Off The Gruond Trying To Pull The Big F 350 Out & He Just About Went Thuogh The Windsheild When The Strap Got Tight. Funny

summitkid600

Reaction score
i had to pull out a ford one ton powersroke king ranch with 35 inch mudder tires on it that was burried to the frame with my 99 gmc 1500 they already had called a guy with a tractor but i got it out before the tractor came so all makes of trucks will get stuck and all makes have their own problems.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he hasn't Ian.......................

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still broken......................................... JS
haha going back a little eh??? 7 years lmao

you n=know its a bit slow around here when.....

Top Bottom