trail user fees

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
club may or may not have a supporter list for the hotel/motel supporters. start there, maybe, could ask hotel/motel why there name is not on list or any business for that matter. maybe some sort of sledder support reward would help get more community support. fill out business support card get a club hat or memorabilia. u may be suprised who is on board next year.

maybe a club hat with a yearly membership or a club jacket with a donaton, may work? people want to belong to a happening upbeat group, this sight is an example.

or you could just do same old same old, beotch here

In before many #'s......... Site

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25$ is cheap to keep the access to the places we love to get to. How much would a person pay if we didnt have the access and really wanted to get to a remote area. I dont understand the bitching at all. When i take my kids to a movie i think to myself...thats 4 trips up the renshaw but Jennifer Aniston hot.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotrod, Barry and the gang have done a stellar job of keeping the trails in excellent condition considering the snow they've had to work with so far this season!! These recent snowfall will help to improve things even better!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the 7 year's I have been riding Mcbride I can count on one hand the number of times the trial was bad!, They do a top notch job out there and still to this day my favorite place to sled!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the 7 year's I have been riding Mcbride I can count on one hand the number of times the trial was bad!, They do a top notch job out there and still to this day my favorite place to sled!

if you go once a year thats pretty terrible then. LOL.

i agree the 2 times ive been into renshaw it was pretty damn smooth

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you go once a year thats pretty terrible then. LOL.

i agree the 2 times ive been into renshaw it was pretty damn smooth

LOl that would be pretty low odds, luckily I go more then that.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
IMG_21197937822263.jpg i think this explains it quite well.

Top Bottom