Trail Clearing

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had about 18cm.(7inches or so) in town so I would think there is enough snow so we can lay down a pretty good base,using sleds of course...:):)Just have to be light on the throttle..:ThumbsupMsn:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked to Brad and recieved some pics from Kelly. Got some work done but never made it into Budds Lake area. Gatesc are still locked. Landowner was sorrry his quad wouldn`t start. Will be open this weekend.

Thanks for those who came out and helped cut firewood and remove sopme panels. Small snow settler worked great.

Thanks Badmonkey for clearing the lot and Gerald for touching it up.

I will be there Saturday to get the season going. We will need a few more peeps out for this. We could sign and stake the trail as well as clear the trees from Budds Lake area

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should be able to come on sat dec 18 as long as I am not working and if
You need a trailer for signs just let me know

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Brad and recieved some pics from Kelly. Got some work done but never made it into Budds Lake area. Gatesc are still locked. Landowner was sorrry his quad wouldn`t start. Will be open this weekend.

Thanks for those who came out and helped cut firewood and remove sopme panels. Small snow settler worked great.

Thanks Badmonkey for clearing the lot and Gerald for touching it up.

I will be there Saturday to get the season going. We will need a few more peeps out for this. We could sign and stake the trail as well as clear the trees from Budds Lake area

your welcome..........wasnt sure if I should make it spic and span.........blade doesnt leave a lot of snow first time around..............with more snow should be able to leave a decent base:eek:

Last edited:

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day and got agood start on laying down a trail base with pulling the drag and running over it with a few sleds,it's starting to look pretty good, now if we can get the rest of the trail in the same shape before everyone starts riding on it we will be in great shape. GOOD JOB done on Sat, Thanks guys. :snow::perfect10::Snowmobile1::thumbsup2:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK members get out your sleds and your long johns. Sat is looking cold but we need to Geterdone. Trail work is on. Budds Lake and maybe the trail staked. We need a enclosed trailer for any signage work before we can even think of signing the trail.

Will post after the meeting.

Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doing the South Trail Sat as well as staking the fields. Need riders to set the trail pound in Stakes and clear deadfall. Bring a hammer if you want to help pounding in stakes. Other tools we have already.

PS Kelly leave your chainsaw at home. you have poor aim:eek: Poor picinick table.

Swiper

Reaction score
picnic table or Quad that was the decision. LOL

We went with picnic table.

Can't make it out this weekend no babysitter sorry guys.

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all those who came out to help. We signed the North trail and opened the gates to the South trails.

Few more trail signs and she is ready to rip. Thanks volunteers

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i didnt make it sled would not run .... not sure why but it will be ready for the nexted time...

Jabs

Reaction score
Here are some pics from the trail work we did this past weekend. had a good turn out of people and went pretty good.

The last picture is of a fallen bunny, myself and glen think it may be a distant relitive of sledbunnyracing but not sure:rolling::lol:

Attachments

• DSCN2937.jpg
    DSCN2937.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN2941.jpg
    DSCN2941.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN2942.jpg
    DSCN2942.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN2943.jpg
    DSCN2943.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN2947.jpg
    DSCN2947.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN2946.jpg
    DSCN2946.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 87

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heading up to Flatbush this Saturday to check up on the Flatbush section of our trails. Post here if your interested in helping out a bit. Come check out the trail and explore around a bit.

Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heading up to Flatbush this Saturday to check up on the Flatbush section of our trails. Post here if your interested in helping out a bit. Come check out the trail and explore around a bit.

Thanks

if I wasn't working I'd be interested....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
heading up to flatbush this saturday to check up on the flatbush section of our trails. Post here if your interested in helping out a bit. Come check out the trail and explore around a bit.

Thanks

dam......i wanted to go up there and explore, but will be skiin' this weekend :(

Top Bottom