Trail Clearing Crew

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for those that came out and helped on the trails this weekend. Rick where were you? (hungover)? Saturday Badmonkey and his friend mowed the staging area,RNight cleared trail to the clubhouse and got some firewood and I did some sign work in the sign shack.
Sunday RNight and Player and myself cleared some blown down trees for the trails around Budds Lake. Was a perfect day in the bush lots of sun and little wind. Found a old trail we used to go down may have to add to the trail system.
Pat fixed some boards on the deck of the clubhouse.
Will be heading out Sunday again to finish the tree work and start signage. Whoever can help would be appreciated larger groups make it much easier for sure.

Thanks again to those who gave up some of their time to make a big difference on the trail system. Little work now will make it easy for when the snow comes.

Thanks Do it again Sun Nov.8 breakfast 8:30 or staging area at 10:00

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks for those that came out and helped on the trails this weekend. Rick where were you? (hungover)? Saturday badmonkey and his friend mowed the staging area,rnight cleared trail to the clubhouse and got some firewood and i did some sign work in the sign shack.
Sunday rnight and player and myself cleared some blown down trees for the trails around budds lake. Was a perfect day in the bush lots of sun and little wind. Found a old trail we used to go down may have to add to the trail system.
Pat fixed some boards on the deck of the clubhouse.
Will be heading out sunday again to finish the tree work and start signage. Whoever can help would be appreciated larger groups make it much easier for sure.

Thanks again to those who gave up some of their time to make a big difference on the trail system. Little work now will make it easy for when the snow comes.

Thanks do it again sun nov.8 breakfast 8:30 or staging area at 10:00

ron said he told you i'm still sick..... I should be there sunday, long as i'm feelin better....... Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting closer by the inch. Maybe the weekend of the 15 or so. Pray for snow. Thanks

Top Bottom