Toronto car theft

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we have it running and warmed up for them so their ass don't get cold while they are driving away

Another good deterent is a 12 gauge with 3" BB to the chest.

Don't forget the full tank of gas

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw this elsewhere and thought it had to be a joke but then realized this is the world we now live in. unfucking believable.
don't try and stop these "oppressed" thieves or you'll end up in the clink.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw this elsewhere and thought it had to be a joke but then realized this is the world we now live in. unfucking believable.
don't try and stop these "oppressed" thieves or you'll end up in the clink.
They are laughing at us. Canada will fall to criminals real soon. Can’t even move. Go where ? The western nations are all doing the same things to their citizens.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
422887737_1609612076511107_1430196812914380804_n.jpg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has become a joke ..lot of large retailers (esp US) will terminate employees who chase after shoplifters ...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has become a joke ..lot of large retailers (esp US) will terminate employees who chase after shoplifters ...

I want people like that in my business that take it to heart when someone steals from their employer. They don’t have to risk a physical confrontation but observe and vector the cops in.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Correct they potentially will be terminated depending on what actually happens. Also dont want your employees hurt as something stolen isn't worth them being hurt or killed.

Lots of theives with knives or guns. Had one that left a bag behind that had a sawed off 22 with a silencer on it. Cops knew him well as had ID in bag. They were just going to add it to investigation on him for other stuff.

Never know with desperate people.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want people like that in my business that take it to heart when someone steals from their employer. They don’t have to risk a physical confrontation but observe and vector the cops in.
Lots of employees take to heart which is good. RCMP dont come quick for it at all and they are gone before the RCMP ever show up.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked at wholesale groceries in battleford all through highschool some rough chick that was known for steeling came in so we followed here she was trying to take freezies lol and we confronted her she pulled out a nasty needle and tryed to stab me and a buddy i whipped my celery i had on my produce cart at her fawk that lol not gettin stabbed with a drug needle over freezies and 11.18 a hour

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Random fun fact, it was very strange how many people would come into the store and ch!t or piss down the isles i happend atleast 5 dif times while i was workin there and i was only part time lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This video is a good friend of mine. He didn’t know he was being videoed. Went viral, apparently. This clown was arrested at West Mall shortly after. My friend here has worked out daily since grade 6. He’s late 40’s now. Has black belts in multiple MMA‘s. Used to bare knuckle fight for a few hundred bucks or for free on Fridays
Gang pussy ran into wrong man. Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom