Tire heights .......anyone know??

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the height of ITP XTR 27'' x 14'' ??
The 26'' x 14'' Bighorn is 26.4'' ....
Got any other 14'' rim size tire heights that are good in all conditions ?? I think it's down to the Bighorn or XTR's ,but might consider others IF they are as good or better than the 2 i have picked. Must be very smooth on hard pack,very good traction overall & good long lasting wear.
Thanks

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zilla`s make a 14" 11 wide and 9 wide .Better in mud than the other two and much lighter. I prefer the maxxis over the itp IMO...

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zilla`s make a 14" 11 wide and 9 wide .Better in mud than the other two and much lighter. I prefer the maxxis over the itp IMO...

The height on the 28x14x11 Zillas is about 27.5" but I am not sure what the 27" are for size. Great all round tire and seem to last quite well. Also close to the lightest tire on the market.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XTR's are a very good tire, Big Horns are ok but tend to plug up. The XTR's are very close to advertized height. I sell alot here at my shop in Sylvan. I run them on my Renegade and can honestly say they are the best all around tire I've used so far.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the hight would be 27" on the xtr's.

I just measured my ITP 27 x14 XTR's and I got about 26 1/8"................no noticeable wear.

Interesting.............ya think it would be closer to 27"?

I like these tires...........They are holding up for me.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just measured my ITP 27 x14 XTR's and I got about 26 1/8"................no noticeable wear.

Interesting.............ya think it would be closer to 27"?

I like these tires...........They are holding up for me.

Why thank You sir,i've been waiting for some time now to get a measurement. So it looks like the 26'' Bighorn and the 27'' XTR measure the same height, just have to deicede which one now,and now many are saying to look at the Zillas. Too many choices.........

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The height on the 28x14x11 Zillas is about 27.5" but I am not sure what the 27" are for size. Great all round tire and seem to last quite well. Also close to the lightest tire on the market.

Are the Zillas nice and smooth on the hard pack ???? Any wobble or vibrations etc. I don't really care if they are heavy or light as long as they are very punture resistant. The 850 will have plenty of power to turn most any tire.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the Zillas nice and smooth on the hard pack ???? Any wobble or vibrations etc. I don't really care if they are heavy or light as long as they are very punture resistant. The 850 will have plenty of power to turn most any tire.

They are very smooth on hardpack over about 5-10kph. At top speed on the Brute there is a bit of vibration but all the way up to top end they a fairly smooth.

Top Bottom