Tim Hortons is selling "Donut breakfast sandwiches"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
[h=4]Tim Hortons is selling "Donut breakfast sandwiches" this week![/h][h=4][/h][h=4]

newswire.ca

Will this be delicious or….disgusting? I am really not a donut fan, so it’s not for me, but you might love it! This Friday, June 1st, Timmies will be selling the “honey dip donut breakfast sandwich” across Canada until noon. It’s all part of the #NationalDonutDay celebration (I still have no clue who comes up with these days)
[/h]

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmm, num num num. Finally a healthier breakfast choice!!!

diet.jpg

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow whodeanie! That is a super sad pic. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with that dude to ask some questions, at that point I'd draw up the conclusion in my head as to the kind of human they really are...

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow whodeanie! That is a super sad pic. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with that dude to ask some questions, at that point I'd draw up the conclusion in my head as to the kind of human they really are...
I'm pretty sure it would go like this; " I'm hungry, I'm bored,I'm fat,I'm lonely,me me me me me........me.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmm, num num num. Finally a healthier breakfast choice!!!

View attachment 210811

I'm fat cuz i eat, i eat cuz i'm fat.

It's not my fault, it's genetics. Everyone in my family has a thyroid problem and my step father billy bob molested me when i was 8 so i have to eat like a fat fawk now that i'm 35 to deal with the pain...

Last edited:
Top Bottom