thunder cat atv?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody ride or heard of the new thundercat atv anything good out of that machine by chance:confused:

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have a guy riding with us this weekend with the thunderkitty, will let you know how it does after the ride on Sunday if he comes out.

atvmodster

Reaction score
I love mine. Would not trade it for anything! If the thundercat wasent out i would still be driving the can-am 800 or the popo 850 xp.

atvmodster

Reaction score
To be honest with ya the drive train is about equal to a brute force under the same conditions. For example me and my buddy both put lifts and 29.5 laws on.I broke 2 axles so far and he broke 3. His was a 08 brute 750. He actually broke 2 of his axles with 26inch swamp lites. I broke one front axle (replaced with gorilla) with the 29.5s and one rear with the 29.5's. The rear axle was my fault. When i switched my gears out i did not use the proper rear diff housing and this led to a few problems including one rear axle. The 09 thundercats come with very strong gears in the transmission. There has been a few 08s break the bevel gear with huge lifts and 29.5 and larger tires. I never broke my bevel gears, but it is at the dealer getting them switched out to the 09 gears so i dont have to worry about it. The thundercat was like any other first year bike. Its always good to wait a year! ;)

krazy ken

Reaction score
Atvmodster, I see that you have snorkels on your Thunder Cat. Need some info on doing snorkels for a friend. Any info would be appreciated.

atvmodster

Reaction score
Go to arcticchat.com Lots of pics on there. I will try to get a link of mine. That was about a year ago i put them up there.

Top Bottom