Throttle lever fix

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
I know I am going to get ripped on for this but that tors slot makes for way too much slop in the lever and in throttle response. I put a one inch piece of 1/8" rod in with the throttle lever pin to take up slack in the slot. Disconnected tors. And WOW!! INSTANT throttle response and way better control at lower speeds. Bring on the trees!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I am going to get ripped on for this but that tors slot makes for way too much slop in the lever and in throttle response. I put a one inch piece of 1/8" rod in with the throttle lever pin to take up slack in the slot. Disconnected tors. And WOW!! INSTANT throttle response and way better control at lower speeds. Bring on the trees!

Just let us all know when you are out riding. I will choose to stay home.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If I understand u correctly....carry your stock pin just in case. once ya get some snow in there it may be prone to throw ya a code.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Skidoo manages just fine without a tors setup and without all that slop. So does polaris.....not sure about cat but they probably are single stage throttle too. I'm just sayin it works...will probably get a different lever and block with forward facing kill switch but thought I would see what would happen if I replicated a NORMAL throttle application. You guys can't tell me you have never had an issue with tors.

Fyi.....it can't throw a tors related code when the tors is disconnected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom