Throttle Decisions - WATCH IT

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Frozen Pirate and Soulrides worked together on a few of the BRP avalanche seminars over the last week. One thing that surprised us was the lack of awareness in our audiences of The Throttle Decisions Avalanche Education series of videos.

These videos contain an awesome amount of information that every backcountry rider should know. They are entertaining, informative and family friendly. Please sit down with your family and friends and give them a shot before you head to the mountains for the first time this year.

We are also asking for a bit of a favour. Please share the vimeo links anywhere you can. Send them out to your club email lists, your Facebook friends and anywhere you can. Help us raise some awareness of this series and get this info out to the people that need it.

Thank you:beer:

http://vimeo.com/channels/throttledecisions

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Frozen Pirate and Soulrides worked together on a few of the BRP avalanche seminars over the last week. One thing that surprised us was the lack of awareness in our audiences of The Throttle Decisions Avalanche Education series of videos.

These videos contain an awesome amount of information that every backcountry rider should know. They are entertaining, informative and family friendly. Please sit down with your family and friends and give them a shot before you head to the mountains for the first time this year.

We are also asking for a bit of a favour. Please share the vimeo links anywhere you can. Send them out to your club email lists, your Facebook friends and anywhere you can. Help us raise some awareness of this series and get this info out to the people that need it.

Thank you:beer:

Throttle Decisions on Vimeo

Hey C, maybe between Snowandmud, Frozen Pirate, and VARDA, we can run some online contests and fire out some copies of the DVD?

Just a thought.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worky on my phone? I will check it out at home on the PC. For some reason I thought I already won a copy of the video lol. ( Curtis will get that joke)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom