thoughts on the yamaha 350 warrior

oldman

Reaction score
Seriously thinking about buying one of these quads, would like your guys opinion on these quads. pro's and cons

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they work and they have been around long enough that parts are still available for them..all kinds, racks, hitch, performance stuff. and should be reasonably priced too.

T

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one and it was alright not a big HP quad but was good for its size,it could dirft in the corners nicely and was alright on hill climbs just remeber its only a 350. put a pipe and a k&n filter and a set of razers on and it went good was close to a 400ex if your in to mud the only thing i can say is hit it hard and fast and try to get the front end up in the air worked for me must of the time.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they work and they have been around long enough that parts are still available for them..all kinds, racks, hitch, performance stuff. and should be reasonably priced too.

T

A hitch on a Warrior?

Basical it's the same machine as the Raptor 350. Lots of go-go parts available, but it's biggest advantage is it weights nothing. Keep it light. They go surprisingly well for an inexpensive 350.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one, I really liked it . It went like JACK THE BEAR !!!!! I rode on the river(in the winter) and a buddy with a Yamaha 660 4X4 pulls up beside me and says " Let's GO !!! " I cracked the gas, took off and left him eating me snow !!!I easily walked him, I mean it wasn't even close. ( He was none to happy)Mid speed we were close, but after I cracked it I just pulled away.I kicked up snow at least 10 - 15 quad lenghts behind me. I had bear claws on the back and they really hooked up good on snow, dirt, etc.There was a tobbogan hill on the river that I could climb no problem. It climbed even better than my Honda 4X4, due to its littler weight and LOTS of wheel speed (spin). I sold that quad last summer as I get older I like my Honda quads better. The yamaha is like a sports car, the Honda like a Caddilac.The yamaha was great but after a day of riding you knew it !! Warriors look good and ride ok if you are into ridin hard and puttin lots of body engish to ride it. A honda 4X4 you can ride all day and not feel beat-up. ( I know I sound like a old man !!) LOL
Just my 2 cents !!
Dale

oldman

Reaction score
hey thanks for the info , but are u saying i am old lol time of life for a little more excitemnent,rather than the honda 4 wheeler i have now. again thanks

Top Bottom