This just in ...........!!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart and mixed emotions that i have decided to step down.........:confused: (fired)

It is now official , after months of wild speculation the anouncement can now be verified.
I am proud to pass over the job of (HOPOPOBS) head of popo BS on SM to a highly qualified and well respected young man...........Larry...(imdoo`n , now impoo`n) !!

When your piece of crap china axle breaks,he`s your man !wheel bearings gone first 3 months...call Larry. When you pull out a stuck Canam,or an overheated Grizz let him know......
After trying various brands with little success,larry has now drunk the Tea(worse than Arff)...
On a much stranger note....Tex may or may not be that impressed,being as the chances of the old boy getting stuck are greatly reduced now......in other words,no more azz crack shows!
Make sure and give the young guy a pat on the back,and all you #$ckers that have some of his tools,please return ASAP................He may now need em......

Congrats ,Old boy nice to see your enjoying the ranger !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ear to ear grins, one awesome machine. Still getting used to it, gobs of power, need winch installed, and some tires, will be one awesome trail machine, Kudos go to rzrgade

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Larry. Enjoy you new machine.....

Larry come over have lots of tea to drink.

Larry does it have a muffler for the 4 am start up???

Pictures are required.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far it has been a great machine. a few stucks, some overheating (cured), great trail machine, no real desire to get back on a quad.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will get some pictures of Larry next weekend.

Probably pulling a overheated can am.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better now than never! anyway it's all good, ride what makes ya happy, or fits your purpose. heck i even bought another freakin polaris, thought i never would. time will tell. so far very happy.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
enjoy it Larry! they are great machines... I think you will be happy with it.. I owned 2 popo's way back...a 500HO and then a 700, when they came out... 6 years on popo... I was quite happy with both bikes.. I mean there are issuies like any other machine out there... they are not built like cars .. they are toys... we just use them to extremes....

Top Bottom